Monday, September 17, 2012

Clark-Teasers

We'd a wonderful time with the Clark Family!  After church,  this sweet family helped us pick up a sofa and loveseat I found on craiglist!   ( Yes, the one pictured on this blogpost) Thank you so much you guys!  Then, we headed to Old Town Temecula.  Nearly every shot the girls were saying....  CANDY!   Only to find the candy store closed! Oh no!  Made a note to self to bring some with me!  We ended up getting a bite to eat after our shoot, so everyone was happy!

   It doesn't get much better than that! Church+ friends + photography= happy heart!   So many pictures I want to post...so little time.  More to come soon, for the Clarks and Addisons

 
 


 









3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos of my friend and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have words to thank you, Thais, my friend and sister!! I cannot WAIT to see the rest!!! God has given you an amazing gift! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaawwww.....LOVE THESE! It looks like the laying down thing worked a lot better for their family. I didn't see any of our awkward shots in the album..and I'm sure that I'm glad you didn't. LOL!

    ReplyDelete