Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Secret is out....My brother is MARRIED!

  Last December,  I received a call from my brother and his lovely fiancee with a fun proposition:  They wanted to get married at the courthouse within two weeks time and have me there to capture the moment.   But, since they were envisioning a wedding soon, they asked me to keep it a secret!!!

I met them at the San Diego courthouse on December, 28th.   I was  feeling REALLY nervous, but I was reassured by the thought of a future ceremony.

They never looked so good together as they did on that day!  Digo was looking at her with goofy-lovey eyes, while Brianne couldn't keep tears away during their vows.  They were blissfully beautiful!  I cried too! I am so happy to have a sister-in-law and my kids are equally happy to call her Aunt Brianne.

 I am humbled to have been their only witness.  I know they truly wanted to have their families and friends present.  I am so happy they made the decision to just get married!

So after shocking, sharing the news with our families at a special family dinner; they have officially announced their marriage with the world.   I can finally share my favorite photos from their day!

It is my pleasure to introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Garcia

I love this!  May you two have a blast in Brazil!  I love you guys!!!
http://www.honeyfund.com/wedding/sendustobrazil

























2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping we get to go! Love you Thais! This brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete