Sunday, May 20, 2012

Updated: Cooper Wedding

If you ever read my blog, you might recognize them.   I have photographed their engagement sessions, family and now wedding. :)   This was my third wedding as a main photographer.   It is a lot different than second shooting, for sure.   It is a lot more pressure! But, I enjoyed it!  I hope to do many more!  Thanks again to  Sarah Vroman for second shooting for me!  Things can move quickly during a wedding. It was nice to know I had back up.

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Cooper!  What a day to remember!

   It was a beautiful wedding!









                                    *Sarah capture this one just before bouquet toss. _
                                  

This little girl loves her picture taken....she would pose whenever she saw me.


This took forever!
Pretty broche bouquet!







 

Funny moment!


Wedding party shoes










1 comment: