Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Behind the scenes, How did they do that?

This is so exciting!   I have been waiting since August to see this come together... and here is a tiny glimpse.  Premiere will be October 30th, and I am looking forward to it!

If you have read my blog before, you probably know I am talking about the second episode of Courage, NH.   You can watch the trailer by going to www.colonybay.net

Crew started filming these scenes around noon.  I think I shot about 1000 photos this day. Noon is not my favorite time of the day for photography!  But I am glad I captured the process!

Director of photography, Drew Ganyer, shot different groups of people at different places on the green. With the help of special effects guy, the image you see above is a composite of all the other takes.  Look at the photos below; You can see  groups of people being filmed along with the green screens, that will show Portsmouth, if I am not mistaken.

Jim Riley and his sons


My kids!
Victoria Jackson, and producer Jonathan Wilson










   I had my eyes on those cameras, too! Canon 5D & 7D


Special effects guy...sorry I can't remember your name!



This rainbow cloud was captivating!  Never seen it before. 

And it got brighter and more colorful, before disapearing altogether.



Dead guy doing a good job, staying dead, so I can have a pic


Andrew Breibert this was a day he broke the no politics policy talk.

Oh, and look all the cute extras they had! In my element here, taking photos of cute kids!

My mom and my baby girl!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment