Thursday, May 5, 2011

Colony Bay Productions

Move on over Hollywood! :)  I feel blessed to get to watch this production unfold.   The crew is comprised by amazing folks from my church family.   Lot's hard work was put into this first episode.  I am blown away by the trailer  and cannot wait for the Premiere and see it all come together.


Filming is very technical and slooooow, yet fascinating.  There is definitely a need for wholesome entertainment.   My husband and I will enjoy watching something other than cartoons for a change!

I took these photos back in March,  the day our kiddos participated as extras on the set.  This was a GREAT educational experience for us as a homeschooling family.    They got to dress up and had lots of fun goofing off on the set. 
fascinated with the camera mounted on the ceiling!
 hehe, they needed more licorice, here!

The kids were to be scared of this character...and he had the scariest voice...!  Not much acting needed!





No comments:

Post a Comment